amazon

Panko Parmesan Crusted Salmon

My new favorite way to eat salmon!! I don't actually get to eat salmon that often because its pretty expensive and when I do I usually just bake it with some seasoning and its good enough for me. But this may be my new go to salmon recipe especially when I have company. It's super flavorful, has contrast of textures because of the crunch of the coating and has a mild cheese flavor from the Parm and best of all, served whole it  really makes quite the impression without that much effort involved. The Dijon mustard adds a little sharpness that I really like but if it's too strong for you you can substitute a milder mustard and you can use a light mayo to cut back on calories. Serve this at your next dairy meal and it's guaranteed to be a hit!


1 side of salmon, about 2 lbs
1 1/2 Tbl Mayonnaise
1 Tbl Dijon Mustard
1 Cup Panko 
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbl chopped fresh dill
2 Tbl dried parsley
1 Tbl granulated garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 350. Rinse the salmon well and lay it on a baking sheet. Mix the mayo and mustard and spread it thinly over the salmon. Combine the panko, cheese, herbs and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Top the salmon with the crumbs pressing down a little so they stick the to the mayo mixture. Spray the top lightly with cooking spray or olive oil mist and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the center is just firm to the touch.






Comments

  1. I make this.all the.time now! I love.it!!.thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts