amazon

Simchat Torah Menu 2014


Is it too late to post my Simchat Torah menu? Being bogged down with catering, Simchat Torah is the only meal I can manage to entertain over Sukkot and I like to make it interesting. I try to do a combination of some traditional foods (stuffed cabbage) and interesting additions (coconut chicken) and somehow every Simchat Torah, even after the previous many days of eating way more heavy meals than can possibly be healthy, my guests and I manage to muster our appetites for one more delicious meal. Hope this menu inspires you as you make yours! Enjoy!






Challah with Homemade Apple Butter

Appetizer:
Pickled Salmon

Salad: 
Baby Greens with pears, shallots, roasted beets and sweet potatoes, candied pecans

Mains:
Coconut Chicken Strips with Curried Mango dipping sauce
Stuffed Cabbage

Sides:
Spinach Leek Kugel
Kasha Pilaf

Dessert:
Caramel Pies with Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
Duo of Mango-Lime and Pomegranate Sorbet


Comments

Popular Posts