amazon

Wasabi Ginger Salmon with Wasabi-Lime Mayo

Life has been super busy since our return to this great country. I literally dropped my suitcases and started cooking for catering jobs that I was probably crazy to take on. But I persevered through the jet lag and I can now take a minutes rest-but literally only a minute because those suitcases still need to be unpacked. The above is my excuse for why new blog posts are so few and far between but I have taken a break from the organizing to present this salmon to you. Salmon is so versatile and holds up so well to so many flavors that I love trying new ways to make it. This is a sweet, savory and spicy Asian take on salmon that is easy and quick and tastes deeelish. Enjoy!




4 fillets salmon
3 Tbl soy sauce
2 tsp wasabi powder
1 tsp minced ginger
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp brown sugar
 Mix all ingredients and marinate the salmon for half an hour. Bake the salmon for 15 minutes and then broil for 2 minutes watching it carefully so that it does not burn. Serve with wasabi mayo.


Wasabi Mayo:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbl wasabi powder
zest of one lime
juice of one lime
2 cloves garlic, crushed
salt and pepper to taste

mix all together and serve with salmon.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts