amazon

Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Banana Bread

Yes, I realize that the title of this recipe practically takes up a page but it was crucial to let you know every element of this amazing bread. I have been wanting to make this for months and when I saw mini peanut butter cups in the supermarket last week I knew the time had come. Now, if you think peanut butter and banana don't go together then you never had my favorite sandwich which is peanut butter with banana and a drizzle of honey (also known as Elvis's favorite sandwich) because the combo is divine. Throw a little chocolate on top of it and it just puts it over the edge.  Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed if you make this but be warned, this bread is deadly to diet's everywhere. So enjoy and remember, "There is no wrong way to eat a Reese's" :).

(adapted from Cookies and Cups)
4 ripe medium sized bananas, mashed
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
2 cups mini peanut butter cups

Preheat oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan well. In a bowl whisk the dry ingredients together. In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients except the cups. Mix well but do not over mix. Gently fold in the cups and bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out moist but clean.


Comments

  1. I guess I'll have to start my diet next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts