amazon

Pesach Recipe Round Up 2018

I can't believe it's time to plan for Pesach again!  I know I am not the only one combing every book and website looking for new recipes or how to convert my regular recipes for Pesach. I probably start this process a good 6 weeks before Pesach but I am never happy with the Pesach recipes- I much prefer to take what I would regularly make and make it work for Pesach. Here are a few recipes from my blog that would be great on Pesach-where substitutions are necessary they will be indicated. I've included dairy recipes as well that would be great for Chol Hamoed or for a dairy Chag meal-I always like to include one dairy meal over chag to break up what feels like one big chicken and meat fest. For any questions about these recipes you can contact me through my facebook page TheGushGourmet  or through Instagram @TheGushGourmet. Enjoy and Chag Sameach!

Before you even start cooking, check out THIS list I put together of the best tools you need to help streamline your Pesach cooking.

Appetizers/ Soups
Stuffed Cabbage Soup - (leave out the rice)
Roasted Tomato Soup
Roasted Cauliflower, Zucchini, and Dill Soup



Mains:
Pom-Honey London Broil
Cilantro Lime Salmon
Lemon and Garlic Roast Chicken (Omit the mustard)
Orange Rosemary Roast Chicken
KFP Fried Chicken
Chicken Marbella
Smothered Caramelized Onion Chicken- the best chicken ever!
Greek Chicken- Not just for Chanukah! Substitute potato starch for flour
Cod Fillet with Melted Leeks, Mushrooms and Tomatoes

Sides/ Veggies/Salads:
Thai Caboodle Salad
Spiced Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Maple Chili Sweet Potato Fries
Jeweled Fennel and Orange Salad
Rainbow Quinoa Salad- substitute white wine vinegar for rice vinegar
Shakshuka





Dairy:
Green Shakshuka
Cheesy Cauliflower and Quinoa Crusted Pizza
Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Cakes- substitute matzah meal for bread crumbs
Eggplant Involtini
French Toast Matzah Brei
Broccoli and Rice Casserole- Substitute QUINOA and omit mustard- yum!
Swiss Chard and Feta Latkes
Stuffed Sole- substitute matzah meal for the bread crumbs
Cheese Latkes- substitute  1/3 cup plus 1 Tbl potato starch for the flour
Tuna Croquettes with Horseradish Cream - substitute matzah meal for bread crumbs

Comments

  1. Much thanks for this valuable article.Everything you provide in your blog site is so superb topic Will come back again, Im taking your feed also,
    abcya3 game free motox3m3 games online gogy for school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all your articles.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    game for kids Tomb Runner Mommy Elsa Baby Caring play for free Blocky Craft Police Squad game online

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more important than giving our best effort, all of the time. On an exam day, a good effort means that students attempt everything, even if that means they need to come back at lunch or after school. Show a work ethic, students, and you will not only do better on the test....you will do better in every aspect of your life.
    kizi Games online
    io jogo
    friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts